CmonGo.Net now Chameleon CMS
- Finally, a content management system that's developed with you, the business owner in mind because managing your business with Chameleon CMS is so easy, lowering costs and freeing up more time to work on getting new customers.
- The CMS that bundles all the latest digital marketing tools including email marketing and content building tools into one system with one login at one cost. Get started marketing your business now and watch your business grow.
- CmonGo Creative builds conversion-driven online stores with capabilities to take payment for products, events, membership, downloads and more. Recurring products, automated invoicing, wholesale selling and multiple currencies. Utilizing code such as Liquid Markup Technology, (also used by Shopify) your shopping cart has never been so powerful.
- Chameleon CMS is not just any other platform. It's packed with native modules that let you do just about anything online without requiring 3rd party plugins and expensive backend development. From Membership websites, Directories to Shopping Carts and Marketing Microsites. Chameleon CMS does it all.
- Add, Remove or Enhance functionality as your business grows or your requirements change. It's that easy because predefined modules are ready to go when your business is ready, allowing your website to be scalable and responsive to your needs.
- CmonGo Creative can start your site from scratch or use one of our custom templates with built-in modules which can act as a starting point to building a unique looking site for your business.
Our CMS has features you may not have thought possible
CmonGo Creative and its associates have an in-depth knowledge of several platforms such as Adobe Business Catalyst, PHP, ASP, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal and Shopify, and as a result, we can and have come up with custom, never thought possible, ingenious solutions. Implementing these solutions is where we thrive. It all starts with a consulting call about your project to determine if Chameleon CMS is the right migration option for you. If you decide to move forward with our recommended implementation, we will deduct the value of the consultation from the cost of the CMS development project.
We understand business owners
Whether you're evaluating multiple CMS systems or need help defining a functional scope of work. CmonGo Creative can provide the advice you need to make an educated decision on whether this platform is right for you. If you decide to move forward, we can also help create a well-defined scope of work whether it's CmonGo Creative doing the development and implementation or a competitor.